Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Why I don't do well in the bar scene...

I'm a huge nerd. I'm a nerd that has gone places and had adventures, but I'm a nerd.

The correct response when a woman brings up the apparent accuracy of her horoscope is "It's uncanny, isn't it?" The answer is not "You believe that crap? You know, there are thirteen zodiac constellations, not twelve... *snort* ... and because of precession of the poles the classic twelve are off by over a month and... *snort* ... anyway..." Also excitedly waving your hands around while you explain things frightens the normal people.

So anyhow, a friend of mine sent me this picture of her latest tattoo. I genuinely had to ask what it was. I learned it was her sign. So I sent her the table below off of NASA's kids site. My advice was to take her tattoo back and get the right one. (Follow the link for the full table, I trimmed a column off this one.)

Constellation
Dates
Sagittarius Dec 18 - Jan 18
Capricornus Jan 19 - Feb 15
Aquarius Feb 16 - Mar 11
Pisces Mar 12 - Apr 18
Aries Apr 19 - May 13
Taurus May 14 - Jun 19
Gemini Jun 20 - Jul 20
Cancer Jul 21 - Aug 9
Leo Aug 10 - Sep 15
Virgo Sep 16 - Oct 30
Libra Oct 31 - Nov 22
Scorpius Nov 23 - Nov 29
Ophiuchus Nov 30 - Dec 17

No comments: